News and Information
RI Presidents Message
Stories from our club
Bird Seed Sale
Rotary Reverse Raffle
Dinner on Oct 10
About our Club
About Our Club
Officers & Directors
Four Avenues of Service
Becoming a Member
• Fri Jul 4 – Independence Day Parade. Assemble at Kings HIghway and Chestnut Street at 9:30am.
• Fri Jul 11 at 7pm – Summer Concert on Kings Highway: The AllSOULed Out Band
• Fri Jul 18 at 7pm – Summer Concert in Kings Court: The Paisley Pickles
• Wed Jul 23 at 6pm – Annual Picnic in the Garden of Greenfield Hall
• Fri Jul 25 at 7pm – Summer Concert on Kings Highway: The Mango Men
PROGRAMS IN JULY
• Wed Jul 9 – Club Forum
• Wed Jul 16 – Don Guardian: "Iwo Jima"
• Wed Jul 23 – No meeting. Picnic instead!
• Wed Jul 30 – District Governor's official visit
DOING GOOD. AND HAVING FUN DOING IT.
Should someone ask a member of the Rotary Club of Haddonfield, “What’s Rotary, anyway?” the likely response will be short and simple: “Rotary is about doing good, and having fun doing it.”
More formally, Rotary is about service and fellowship. In over 200 countries around the world, more than 1.2 million business, professional, and community leaders – members of 33,000+ Rotary clubs – offer their time, talents, and treasure to help make the world a better place. They find it both very worthwhile and satisfying.
To download a leaflet that gives examples of the activities and projects that Haddonfield Rotarians are involved in – locally, regionally, and internationally – click here.
To inquire about membership, contact the Club Administrator, Vin Parker, at 856-795-7976 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Rotary generally, visit Rotary.org.
For a short video on the theme "Service Above Self," click here.