News and Information
RI Presidents Message
Stories from our club
Bird Seed Sale
Rotary Reverse Raffle
Dinner on Oct 10
About our Club
About Our Club
Officers & Directors
Four Avenues of Service
Becoming a Member
• Wed Jan 7 – Club Forum
• Wed Jan 14 – Little League Day. Dickie Noles (of the Phillies)
• Wed Jan 21 – Mayor and Commissioners: "State of the Borough"
• Sun Jan 25 – Dining with Rotary Chefs at Lucien's Manor
• Wed Jan 28 – Mitch Gorshin: "Secrets of the Hospitality Industry"
• Fri Apr 17- to Sun Apr 19 – District 7640 Conference, Resorts Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. The cost for all three days (meals included) is $265 per person. But the District has a deal for those who register early. The first 100 people who sign up and pay in full before December 31 will only pay $175 per person. That’s a $90 saving. After that the cost will rise by $25 per month till it reaches full price. Register online at rotarydistrict7640.org. Or contact: Joe and Peggy Castor: 865-627-1894 or email@example.com.
DOING GOOD. AND HAVING FUN DOING IT.
Should someone ask a member of the Rotary Club of Haddonfield, “What’s Rotary, anyway?” the likely response will be short and simple: “Rotary is about doing good, and having fun doing it.”
More formally, Rotary is about service and fellowship. In over 200 countries around the world, more than 1.2 million business, professional, and community leaders – members of 33,000+ Rotary clubs – offer their time, talents, and treasure to help make the world a better place. They find it both very worthwhile and satisfying.
To download a leaflet that gives examples of the activities and projects that Haddonfield Rotarians are involved in – locally, regionally, and internationally – click here.
To inquire about membership, contact the Club Administrator, Vin Parker, at 856-795-7976 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Rotary generally, visit Rotary.org.
For a short video on the theme "Service Above Self," click here.