News and Information
RI Presidents Message
Stories from our club
Bird Seed Sale
Dinner on Oct 10
About our Club
About Our Club
Officers & Directors
Four Avenues of Service
Becoming a Member
CANCELED for 2015
Come to the Biergarten on Saturday, May 9 instead!
DEADLINE: Friday, March 20. The application form for scholarships for college-
bound seniors from Haddonfield and the region is now available. Click here.
• Sat May 9 – 4pm to 8pm. Kings Hall, 2 Kings Highway W.
Tickets will be available here in the near future.
FULTON BANK OF NJ
as our Presenting Sponsor.
• Wed Feb 4 – Club Forum
• Wed Feb 11 – Jenn Flanagan: "Nutrition"
• Wed Feb 18 – Musa Ngqungwana (singer)
• Wed Feb 25 – Sabine Mehnert, External Relations Manager for Food Bank of Southern NJ
• Wed Apr 1 – Road Trip to Salvation Army Kroc Center, Camden
• Fri Apr 17 to Sun Apr 19 – District 7640 Conference, Resorts Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. The cost for all three days (meals included) is $265 per person. Register online at rotarydistrict7640.org. Or contact: Joe and Peggy Castor: 865-627-1894 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOING GOOD. AND HAVING FUN DOING IT.
Should someone ask a member of the Rotary Club of Haddonfield, “What’s Rotary, anyway?” the likely response will be short and simple: “Rotary is about doing good, and having fun doing it.”
More formally, Rotary is about service and fellowship. In over 200 countries around the world, more than 1.2 million business, professional, and community leaders – members of 33,000+ Rotary clubs – offer their time, talents, and treasure to help make the world a better place. They find it both very worthwhile and satisfying.
To download a leaflet that gives examples of the activities and projects that Haddonfield Rotarians are involved in – locally, regionally, and internationally – click here.
To inquire about membership, contact the Club Administrator, Vin Parker, at 856-795-7976 or email@example.com.
To learn more about Rotary generally, visit Rotary.org.
For a short video on the theme "Service Above Self," click here.